Tuesday 15 February 2011

Psychedelic or what?

On Saturday, I buy a book about baking macarons.....

On Sunday, I blog about said book......

On Monday, Lorraine Pascale demonstrates how to bake macaroons/macarons on her programme 'Baking Made Easy'.........   Jean of 'A Very Grand Pressigny' has written about this programme in her blog. I don't know how to insert a link yet - but I'm sure one of my blogging friends will enlighten me!

Next week, I try out recipes for macarons. keep watching this space............

I'm excited about today. Firstly I have a Forensic Scientist in school working with some gifted, talented and interested pupils for the whole day. I also throw into the mix some pupils for whom I want to raise their aspirations. Mostly this works, but I'll let you know later in the day!

This evening, we are meeting my son near J21 of the M6 for a meal. This is about half way, he is at the University of Lancaster so he will drive down and we will drive up. It will be good to see him before we go away. He will appreciate the free meal and the food parcel! I miss Tom, his sister Rhiannon was at Keele University , so popped home most weeks - mainly to drop off or collect her washing!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the mararoons recipe. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops that was meant to be macaroons!!! Diane

    ReplyDelete