Thursday 23 October 2014

Snap…

We were in Loches earlier this week and as we walked around the market I took a few photographs with the intention of compiling a blog post with the title ‘Looking Up’.

This morning I was glancing at some blogs and spotted the almost the exact same photograph I’d taken on Sue and Leon’s blog- Melbourne our Home on the Bay Goes to Italy and France. Check it out and read about their travels.

Here are my photographs. Notice how there is a lock at the bottom, which we thought might make unlocking easier on the way up or down the steps, rather than when perching precariously at the top!

P1010577

P1010578

P1010579

Great minds… ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Only since I have been blogging have I bothered to 'look up' - I have missed so much in life!!! Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and must look up more myself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaynor... there seems to be something wrong with the link to the other photo...
    it goes to a strange http.com page??

    But I think the stairs and door are great...
    Leeds is a place to "look up"...
    a lot of the buildings are old, prestigious banks and traders...
    with wonderful ceramic tile works...
    only really noticeable if you stop windowshopping for a moment.
    Sadie, one of our 2CV friends used to set "walking" treasure hunts...
    those often used references to things that were way above normal view...
    or at our feet...
    like mosaic threshholds and pavement ironworks....
    so remember to "look down", too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it...
      there's a colon missing after "http" and before the "//"s!
      All those Loches pictures are nice... and I like the old and new that Leon's posted.

      Delete