* Japan Days
State of the art conveniences…
We were amazed at the standard of toilets throughout Japan. There seemed to be nothing that these toilets aren’t able to do -
- some play music,
- some have heated seats,
- some double as a bidet,
- some blow warm air,
- some make a variety of sounds to mask bodily noises,
- some have fragrances to mask bodily smells,
- some have seats which provide a massage,
- some have disinfectant soaked tissues to wipe seats,
- some have paper covers for seats,
- some have fragranced toilet paper,
- some cubicles have seats to hold infants
- and most have all of these functions!
- service areas are nicely decorated’',
- and ALL were scrupulously clean!
I’m not only talking about toilets in expensive places, but most toilets, even public conveniences.
I think the British and the French have a way to go…
** Sorry about the quality but they were taken quickly and that there isn’t a photograph of the whole toilet. They are on my hard drive in the UK!!**