Friday 1 July 2011

Around Le Pre Vert .........

Each day, if we're not exploring the wider region, we have a walk around Le Petit-Pressigny. Even though the village is small, there always seems to be something that we haven’t seen before, or other things we have, but not really taken very much notice of.

On our longer visit in the summer I plan to make a better photographic record of the simple things, like:

the animals ......



the old troglodyte dwellings ............


our neighbours …………


and things that make us smile………



So ………

5 comments:

  1. Hello Gaynor:
    What a lovely idea to have a record of everything in and around your village. We shall certainly be watching this space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts especially the animals, they are always my favourites :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slightly anxious expression on the face of the mailbox-cow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love the Mailbox cow... but Pauline says NO!
    I'll try and find one of the Belgian style Milk Churns and convert that!
    Lovely Percherons though... but would they mow enough of the meadow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Pauline that I think she is being rather mean. We women should know that all men like their toys!

    I think they would......... I'll ask them next time I see them :o)

    ReplyDelete